Looking for a place to publish some great articles relating to travelling around the world? What about sharing your tips for the campervan tripping community? Or perhaps letting the world know about a fantastic campervan trip you’ve just experienced? Whatever it is, it’s worth getting in touch by dropping us an email here:
contact @ campervantrips.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Some general guidelines:
- We’re happy to publish a link back to your website but also include ‘association’ links that will add relevancy to the post, some of our writers include links to wikipedia or tourist board sites.
- We try to avoid publishing huge blocks of content, its worth using subheadings and ‘chapter’ titles to break up the post so readers dont get bored.
- Be rest assured, we’ll keep your post permanently indexed through archive sections of campervantrips.com. No dodgy renting of guest posts on this site.
- Try to aim for 300 words, more the merrier to be honest, provided its not total ‘waffle’.
- Do NOT copy any errrm ‘copy’ from the rest of the world wide web – duplicate content will not be tolerated!
- Nor wll badd engrish!
What type of unique content are we looking for? Here are some ideas:
- A PhotoGuide of Place that you’ve visited on a road trip.
- Pics of your own van or ‘dream’ van that you really want to own!
- Top 10 Road Trips in X Place
- What to cook in campervans?
- If you had 2 weeks where would you go?
- Wacky ideas and suggestions welcome.
Send us your cool campervan trip memoirs!